(formerly Ontario Curling Association or OCA)
Entries closing in December 2016
OCA Colts & Trophy Championship - closes on December 18, 2016
OCA Intermediate Championship - closes on December 18, 2016
Entries closing in January 2017
Dairy Farmers of Ontario Men's Tankard Challenge Round - closes on January 10, 2017
Ontario Scotties Tournament of Hearts Challenge Round - closes on January 10, 2017
OCA Stick Championship - closes January 15, 2017
OCA Senior Mixed Championship - closes January 15, 2017
OCA U-15 Challenges - closes January 15, 2017
OCA U-18 Mixed Championship - closes January 15, 2017
OCA U-21 Mixed Doubles - closes January 15, 2017
OCA Wheelchair Championship - closes January 15, 2017
OCA Senior Men & Women Challenge Round - closes on January 24, 2017
Entries closing in February 2017
BrokerlinkMixed Championship - closes on February 19, 2017
OCA Silver Tankard Women's Tankard - closes on February 19, 2017
OCA U-18 Men & Women - closes on February 19, 2017
Entries closing in March 2017
Brokerlink Mixed Championship Challenge Round - closes on March 15, 2017
Timbits Elementary School Championship - event held on March 23th - 26th, 2017
Hit, Draw & Tap Championship - all club competitions must complete and results received by January 1, 2017
For registration into any of the events below visit the Ontario Curling Association website, http://ontcurl.com/competitions. Be sure to review the competition rules to ensure your team qualifies for the event before you register.
Brampton Curling Club, Curl ON Club Rep - Bona Lea Allard
Registrations in Curl ON Events
If you and your team have decided to register in a Curl ON event please follow these steps to complete your registration. The CCA and Curl ON Rules of Curling can be reviewed online.
- Ensure that every member of your team is a member of the Brampton Curling Club (either a regular league playing member or a Curl ON member).
- Register your team online at http://ontcurl.com/competitions and make your entry payment online.
- When you receive your confirmation email, it will also be sent to me to confirm your players are members of our club. I will use Reply All when I confirm your team with the Curl ON so you will know it was done. If I have not confirmed your team within 24 hours, don't hesitate to contact me to find out why.
- If your team changes prior to the event, please contact me to confirm that your replacement players are members of the Brampton Curling Club.
- All players, coaches and chaperones must review and accept an appropriate waiver for the event(s) they participate in on the Curl ON's competition entry website.
Bona Lea Allard
Brampton Curling Club, Curl ON Club Rep